Submit a Guest Post Travel Blog
If you a looking for a travel website to widen your social circle and popularity by submitting guest posts, you have come to the right spot. We have now started accepting guest posts for our site, singaporewikia.
Our Guest Post Requisites:
- We accept informative, thoughtful, well-written travel blogs/articles pertaining to Singapore.
- Your guest post should be original, i.e., not previously published on the internet, and not be used for a later purpose post approval and publishing.
- Travel bloggers may submit their posts in the first person chalking their experiences that could be useful and practical for readers.
- The length of the article should be around 1000 words.
- We anticipate a well-structured post divided into subheadings and sections.
- High-quality photos not published elsewhere on the internet, ideally taken from your camera, should accompany your guest post. Picture dimensions: 1000*700.
- Singaporewikia reserves the right to alter, change, and revise your guest post submission to fit in SEO text, adding affiliate links or for clarity known best to the editor.Subsequently Singaporewikia does not accept copyright ownership or protection of the content against plagiarism. We only hold the publishing rights.
- We would appreciate a variety of articles for our site. Articles should touch the numerous realms of the place for the audience to not just get a comprehensive notion of Singapore but also to tackle the many travel inhibitions they have while travelling solo or with a group to an unknown land.
What’s your takeaway?
If you are an individual traveler/ travel blogger, we accept your write-ups for free giving due credit to your personal blogs and other social media links.
For companies/ commercial sites, we only accept sponsored posts.
If you want to write a travel guest post for Singaporewikia, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will write you back, and we will discuss the details.